The methods used in your affiliate marketing business can make (or break) its success.
Some of the more typical approaches, such as link advertisements and newsletters, may not capture the attention of your target audience as well as you had intended. This might result in the waste of time and money on ineffective efforts.
You can add a strong visual component to your marketing by using banner ads.
Banner ads allow you to provide information to your clients in an interesting manner while simultaneously advertising your business. Even better, they can be utilized both on and off your website, including on the websites of your affiliates.
What are the benefits of Banner Ads?
Here are some reasons why you should giving Banner Ads a try:
- Humans process visual info faster than words. As a result, banner advertising attract more attention to your products and services than text-based ads.
- Banner Ads can be used in various platforms, such as, websites, blogs, social media, and emails.
Tips to use Banner Ads Effectively
1. Keep the Design Simple and Direct
You may want to put a lot of information on your adverts. However, it is preferable to keep your advertisements basic, concise, and straightforward.
A basic design eliminates distractions, allowing your message to stand out. A well-designed ad also appears more professional and trustworthy.
What should you includ on your banner:
- Background image;
- Eye-catching title;
- Minimal text information;
- Call to action (CTA) button;
2. Select Images That Represent Your Brand
It is critical that your branding is consistent, both on and off your website. This implies that all of the elements in your banner advertising, including any graphics, should be brand-focused, so here are a few tips:
- Consistency: utilizy the same colours and fonts used in your branding.
- Consider your style. Do you, for example, utilize specific sorts of photos on your website or present them in a specific way? Use them in the same way in your display advertising to strengthen your brand.
3. Select Images That Represent Your Brand
After you create your ads, to make them work they must be shown on best possible spot.
That´s where Bidvance comes in. Offering the best sizes and prime locations and tools you will get the right audience to your ads and business.
Why should you use Bidvance Banner Ads?
- High traffic volume;
- Availability of anti-fraud solutions and filtering bot traffic;
- Vast available payment methods and low minimum deposit;
- Advanced and inovative targetting tools;
Here you can have an ideia of tools you can use to target a specific niche or optimize your campaigns:
- Geo Targetting;
- Device types;
- Browser language;
- Connection type;
- Frequency capping;
- Days of the week;
- Time period (mind that Bidvance works on UTC+2 timezone).
Do you have any questions about using banner ads or how to set and optimize your campaigns?
Fell free to reach us: email@example.com